1. Coole Tapeten im osmanischen Hamam Look von Osborne & Little
Our Top 5
Our Favourites of Maison & Objet and Deco Off 2018 in Paris
Photos: Markus Hilzinger | Text: Markus Hilzinger | 2018-01-29
1. Cool wallpapers in the Ottoman Hamam look of Osborne & Little
2. Picassoesque fabrics by Castelbajac after designs by Jules Pansu
3.Fifties Reedition of the designer Pierre Paulin by Ligne Roset
4. This is what a bathroom can look like - ambiance in Toile de Jouy by Cielo
5. A porcelain collection by Raynaud with drawings by Jean Cocteau
TIP: Upgrade your interior. We design your room and living dreams. Contact us now. We will make you a non-binding offer.
Interior designer Markus Hilzinger from Berlin has dedicated himself to refined luxury. The interior design portfolio of the furnishing consultants includes the interior design of hotels and private residences as well as the development of interior strategies and design concepts. The designer creates spaces for the senses. He creates living designs and experience spaces to look at and enjoy, to live and pause for thought.
2. picassoesque fabrics by Castelbajac after designs by Jules Pansu
3. Fifties Reedition of the designer Pierre Paulin von Ligne Roset
4. This is how a bathroom can look - ambience in the Toile de Jouy of Cielo
From 19 to 23 January 2018, exhibitors from the fields of art, furniture, lighting, wall coverings, carpets, textiles and porcelain presented themselves at Maison & Objet in Paris, one of the most important trade fairs for the interior design sector.
Always a worthwhile visit.
5. a porcelain collection by Raynaud with drawings by Jean Cocteau